Thursday, November 30th is the 30th Annual Ladysmith Light-Up Festival, and once again the Mid-Isle Soccer Club will be marching in the Kinsmen Light-Up Parade! This year, we’ll be joined by our special guest – TURF KITTY!
- We are #9 in the lineup, so the kids will get to see most of the parade after we march down the street
- Please arrive at the parade lineup around 6:00pm south of Roberts Street. The parade starts at 6:45.
- Please wear your Mid-Isle uniform (or Tim-bits shirt!) over your jacket – stay warm! Mittens maybe!
- Parents can pick up their kids at the Mid-Isle hot dog stand in the 49th Parallel Grocery parking lot
- Be ready to SMILE and WAVE!