Please make sure to read the directions below and register your player for the season. Any players that are anticipating playing in the competitive program will register for House first.
If you are interested in volunteering: To view volunteer forms, once logged in -> click on -> Get Involved! tab. There are options for coaching (Team Official), reffing (Game Official) as well as board members (Volunteer)
**Troubleshooting and directions can also be found on PowerUp website: https://midislesoccer.powerupsports.com/
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!
Mid-Isle Soccer Club is now using a centrally developed online registration system called PowerUp Sports. This online registration system must be used by everyone who wishes to register regardless of how payment is taking place. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Click REGISTER and this will take you to the PowerUp Sports online registration system
- Click “sign up” for an account for new families or “sign in” for anyone who has used the system before
- Sign up as a parent or guardian first, then add your player
- For new accounts, you will receive a confirmation email with a password
- For new accounts, log into your account from the email and click “add/edit family member”
- Click “add family member”
- Enter your child’s information and click “continue” – (ensure birthdate is correct as you cannot register for teams if it is incorrect)
- For both new and returning players, click “Register Now” at top and then click “Register Now” beside the MISC team you wish to register in.
- Follow the prompts and read and agree to the waivers.
- Click “Check Out” – fees can be paid via credit card, interact or cheque*. (*please note that if “cheque” is chosen, these fees can be paid at a later date by funding, cheque, cash or e transfer directly to the club)
If you are planning on applying for Kidsport, Jumpstart or other financial assistance, please follow the steps above and choose “cheque” for the MISC payment.
**Please note, once the season starts, HOUSE teams will be required to supply a $50 jersey bond cheque. Bond cheques are held by the club until the end of the season. As long as jersey is returned in good, clean condition, these bond cheques will be returned to the family or are shredded. Please note – MISC does not want to cash these cheques as we would rather have our Jerseys back!
Mid-Isle Soccer Club welcomes and encourages both male and female players to play at all age group levels.
If your child has any individual needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can maximize your child’s enjoyment and involvement.
Pre-arranged payments for Kidsport/Jumpstart Programs are also available. (see links below)
Mid Isle Soccer Club is a proud supporter of Kidsport.
Kidsport Application Information
Canadian Tire Jumpstart Application Information
For more information contact